Monday, March 5, 2007

The Ten Commandments......

Hello Girl......

Do pay time to read the follwing guidelines...


1. You must have a good sense of humour.............
I hate explaning my jokes . Let me have my share of laughter for genuine jokes.

2. You must be God fearing......
I am proud and honoured to say that I am one......

3. You must be a 'family' girl.......
I really like gals with " I Dont Care " attitude.....But not 4 me! Frequency mismatch!

4. You must be proficient enough about Malayalam Films, Music and Literature.
I prefer topics of discussion like Mohanlal' s adaptability , (late)Raveendran's Versatility or (late) Basheer's Genuinity[ again the rhyme!] .. than.. Al Paccino, Iron Maiden or Orhan Pamuk.....

5. You must be a real keralite
Not just in words,in all means. I personally prefer to settle back in Kumarakom, my home land. And i guess it will be mutually beneficial if you too can....I too agree that its good to be in California, London or Melbourne. But, no place is as good as your own place.

6. You must have basic info about Politics,atleast Kerala Politics
Initially I dont mind which stream of thought you belong to, I m sure I will eventually deviate you back to mine..[:)].. But a stand like " I am not interested in Politics" makes you a Moron, Socially Impotent and above all "not qualified" for me....

7.You must cook well..atleast fish....

I am very sensitive to the food that i gulp down.. Not at all a junkie.... So a god cooking hand is always a plus point.... I am a strictly non veggie...

8. You must not be a HeadMistress, Warden, Jailor or Mentor for me....Take your place..Stay there...

9. The Red Traingle might not be applicable to Us always...

If you need an explanation, Come after a few years.....

10. Freedom of Life

I live the life the way I like to live, and You live the life the way I want you to live... Yeah!!! I will be an autocrat!!!!!!!


NB: the "Girl" I mentioned above, is the One who is there waiting for me... I m sure many wont be able to agree with all these terms and conditions...So this will help me find that single lucky privileged Angel of mine....:)

1 comment:

Sou's Musings said...

Hmmm..gud one too...lked the "Red Traingle" terminology;)